Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello Everyone...

Greetings!!

I'm starting up The Jonathan Clause again.

The beginning started over five years ago. This was born as a email newsletter that was sent to friends and family and now I'm branching out to the Internet.

Most of the early content consisted of my thoughts and opinions relating to various articles and stories within the news. While this format will continue, it is my hope that I'll be able to use these posts, thoughts and ideas to refine my writing skills.

These posts are open for you to reflect and comment as well. Please feel free. Part of becoming a better writer is hearing/seeing the compliments, suggestions and criticisms you may have. So please, don't be shy.

Sincerely,

Jonathan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think you're ready for the kind of criticism and antics I can serve up. And yes, I ended that sentence with a preposition - Take that Miss Houser!